We met back in 2007, I worked at the local golf club and he came to visit a friend who worked with me at that moment.
We had this thing for about 2 months and then lost contact for 2 years.
In 2009 I decided to look him up again as I had been in love with him since the first day we met.
We started seeing each other again, and after a month we moved in together.
RELATED: Yacht wedding at Lake Michigan
One late night seven years down the line, on November 12, 2016 at one of our city’s lookout points with the city light below, I asked him to marry me. He said, “yes.”
And the rest, as they say, is history…
From the couple, Johan and Jan
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it
- Tropical blue and green beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida