We met back in 2007, I worked at the local golf club and he came to visit a friend who worked with me at that moment.
We had this thing for about 2 months and then lost contact for 2 years.
In 2009 I decided to look him up again as I had been in love with him since the first day we met.
We started seeing each other again, and after a month we moved in together.
RELATED: Yacht wedding at Lake Michigan
One late night seven years down the line, on November 12, 2016 at one of our city’s lookout points with the city light below, I asked him to marry me. He said, “yes.”
And the rest, as they say, is history…
From the couple, Johan and Jan
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Times Square engagement
- Intimate fall backyard wedding in Brandon, Vermont
- 11 winter wedding looks we love
- 6 reasons you should have a winter wedding
- How to date a nonbinary person and be a loving ally to them
- Black and white beach wedding in Newport, Rhode Island
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Rustic castle wedding at Guernsey State Park in Wyoming
- Red midnight romance wedding
- All the LGBTQ+ news from the 2018 midterm elections