We met back in 2007, I worked at the local golf club and he came to visit a friend who worked with me at that moment.
We had this thing for about 2 months and then lost contact for 2 years.
In 2009 I decided to look him up again as I had been in love with him since the first day we met.
We started seeing each other again, and after a month we moved in together.
RELATED: Yacht wedding at Lake Michigan
One late night seven years down the line, on November 12, 2016 at one of our city’s lookout points with the city light below, I asked him to marry me. He said, “yes.”
And the rest, as they say, is history…
From the couple, Johan and Jan
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how
- Colorful red and white engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Nominate a love champion