Stunning adventure elopement at Oregon’s Mt. Hood
Heather + Margaux
Elopement Location: Mt. Hood, Oregon
Heather and Margaux’s adventure elopement took place at Oregon’s breathtaking Mt. Hood. At sunrise, the couple began their journey to Cooper Spur–Mount Hood’s highest trail-accessible point.
They hiked the 7-mile trail together in their wedding dresses, making for some pretty incredible photos. Their officiant hiked with them as well, along with their pup, Piper, who joined them as the “Dog of Honor.”
The couple exchanged vows at the trail’s summit and also enjoyed a champagne toast, first dance, and picnic before making their way back down.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Sienna plus Josh
Officiant: Outshined Elopements
Attire: Brides for a Cause
filed under: LGBTQ+ wedding, LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ elopement, LGBTQ+ vows, LGBTQ+ marriage
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams