2017 wedding trend: laser light mapping
2017 wedding trend: laser light mapping Have a big venue but no idea where to start with decorations? What if you could decorate your entire…
2017 wedding trend: tribal pattern wedding
This 2017 wedding trend: tribal pattern wedding is inspired by artist Christi Belcourt’s designs for the 2016 Valentino fashion show.
2017 wedding trend: translucent and pressed flowers
Wedding trends often pull from the fashion week runway. This 2017 wedding trend: translucent and pressed botanicals went from fashion week to wedding decor.
2017 wedding trend: metallics and reflective surfaces
Looking to incorporate 2017 wedding trend: metallics into your big day? Consider adding it into your wardrobe, centerpieces, invitations and more.
2017 wedding trend: floor design
You’ve decorated the walls, the ceilings and the tables, but have you decorated the floor? Add a statement to your wedding venue by customizing the flooring.
2017 wedding trend: balloon decor
We’re bringing you tons of colorful ideas to incorporate this 2017 wedding trend: balloon decor. From centerpieces to arches the possibilities are endless.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)
- This gay couple had a fall wedding on a farm with a choreographed first dance, Chinese double happiness symbols and a s’mores campfire