6 places you can get wedding gifts and favors made by disabled artists
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 3 years ago 3 min read
If you’re looking to support artisans with disabilities, here are a few places you can find wedding favors and gifts that you’ll love.
Artistic, cultural wedding in an art gallery
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 5 years ago 1 min read
The vibe of India and Isis’s wedding was very artistic and cultural. Their wedding took place at the Stony Island Arts Bank in Chicago, Illinois, a historic bank that was ethically developed into a beautiful art gallery. During their wedding, there was an Ebony Fashion Fair exhibition.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds