3 questions you should ask yourself before proposing this holiday season
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 4 years ago 4 min read
With the holiday season in full swing and the new year fast approaching, it’s easy to get caught up in all the romance. There’s no doubt that spending the holidays surrounded by romance with your partner can make you feel like you absolutely have to propose before 2019 officially begins.
How to plan the perfect proposal
Figuring out how to plan the perfect proposal can be stressful, so take a deep break, relax and follow these tips for creating the perfect proposal.
Tips for a flawless Christmas proposal
Proposal season is here. If you’re planning a Christmas proposal, you’ll want to make sure you keep these tips in mind to pull off the best proposal ever!
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Same-sex couple marries in the first wedding ever held at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration: celebrating queer love with a rooftop party, modern aesthetic and terracotta color palette
- European rights court finds Romania in violation of LGBTQ+ rights and orders legal protections for same-sex couples
- These two brides had their queer Christian wedding on the Seattle waterfront with nautical vibes and a rainbow cake
- From an OkCupid match to an Appalachian mountain wedding with a restored barn, bonfire and native wildflowers