6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
It’s the “most wonderful time of the year,” so take a look at these weddings and have all the romantic, adorable feels!
11 winter wedding looks we love
It’s considered off-season to have a winter wedding, but there’s so much magic to be found in tying the knot in December, January, February or March. It’s the perfect excuse to break out all your coziest ambiance (did someone say fireplace?), put on a cloak or a huge scarf and wear boots.
Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal