6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
It’s the “most wonderful time of the year,” so take a look at these weddings and have all the romantic, adorable feels!
11 winter wedding looks we love
It’s considered off-season to have a winter wedding, but there’s so much magic to be found in tying the knot in December, January, February or March. It’s the perfect excuse to break out all your coziest ambiance (did someone say fireplace?), put on a cloak or a huge scarf and wear boots.
Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it