6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
It’s the “most wonderful time of the year,” so take a look at these weddings and have all the romantic, adorable feels!
11 winter wedding looks we love
It’s considered off-season to have a winter wedding, but there’s so much magic to be found in tying the knot in December, January, February or March. It’s the perfect excuse to break out all your coziest ambiance (did someone say fireplace?), put on a cloak or a huge scarf and wear boots.
Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California