6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
It’s the “most wonderful time of the year,” so take a look at these weddings and have all the romantic, adorable feels!
11 winter wedding looks we love
It’s considered off-season to have a winter wedding, but there’s so much magic to be found in tying the knot in December, January, February or March. It’s the perfect excuse to break out all your coziest ambiance (did someone say fireplace?), put on a cloak or a huge scarf and wear boots.
Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL