Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
11 winter wedding looks we love
It’s considered off-season to have a winter wedding, but there’s so much magic to be found in tying the knot in December, January, February or March. It’s the perfect excuse to break out all your coziest ambiance (did someone say fireplace?), put on a cloak or a huge scarf and wear boots.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Monochromatic countryside double wedding inspiration
- Lesbian couple denied by California winery wedding venue receives apology after performer Nikki Levy intervenes
- 12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
- 22 couples with tattoos who prove ink is the best wedding look
- Lesbian pioneers in fight for marriage equality now in bitter divorce battle challenging definition of marriage
- Double engagement inspiration in the Arizona Cactus Garden
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage