Mistake or homophobic? White House omits Luxembourg’s first husband
Emily Rochotte, 6 years ago 1 min read
After Trump’s trip to Europe, the White House shared a photo of the first ladies that was taken, omitting Luxembourg’s first husband from the caption.
Get Married at Sea on a LGBT-Friendly Luxury Yacht
Harlan deBell, 8 years ago 4 min read
Luxury travel expert Harlan deBell goes yachting on the high seas and takes us along for the ride, showing couples where they can have a wedding officiated by a boat captain, drink Champagne and nosh on caviar by sunset on crystal waters.
Honeymoon from Hell
Katherine Dean Kemp, 13 years ago 11 min read
The top 10 destinations gay and lesbian travelers should avoid By Katherine Dean Ah, the honeymoon. It’s certainly not just another vacation. After all of…
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds