Romantic fairy-tale photo shoot for engaged Disney lovers
Marley Madding, 4 months ago 2 min read
Daniel and Tony’s romantic engagement photos were taken at La Casa Feliz in Winter Park, Florida, a romantic venue replete with cobblestones and greenery that make the historic location feel just like a Disney fairy tale.
Eclectic bohemian mountain fairy tale wedding
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 4 years ago 2 min read
Jen and Michelle’s eclectic bohemian fairytale wedding was inspired by the beautiful mountains of Utah.
You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 4 years ago 1 min read
Cody has always loved Beauty and the Beast so we decided to incorporate the Beauty and the Beast Theme into his and Jonathan’s wedding. We were lucky enough to find the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda that looks opulent and fits perfectly as the ballroom for our theme.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds