Friends pay for transgender man’s funeral and more LGBTQ+ family news this week
Family isn’t defined by those you share DNA with. Family is made by the ones who are there for you through the difficult times, such as in the case of Daine Grey whose friends paid for the transgender man’s funeral when their parents wouldn’t.
Love Always Wins: An Indiana Same-Sex Wedding in a Post-RFRA Era
It later occurred to me that this is the first wedding my sons will remember. I already had tears in my eyes from the beauty of the moment the pair kissed—their union finally recognized by friends and country—but the tears refreshed with the hope that my children might grow up free from the constraints of the traditional family model. Instead of gender, they will see love as the requisite for marriage.
Transgender Visibility: Kristin Russo Hosts PBS’ First Person Series
We’ve got the clip of a super important new show debuting from WNET Interactive Engagement Group and PBS Digital Studios about gender identity, sexuality and…
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York
- Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida