Tybee Island navy, gold and blush wedding
Guest Writer, 6 years ago 9 min read
This couple gives a first person testimonial about their relationship and what it was like planning their navy, gold and blush wedding.
Atlanta lakeside morning wedding at Piedmont Park
Guest Writer, 6 years ago 2 min read
Elizabeth and BreAnna’s wedding took place in the morning and guests celebrated the newlyweds with a dockside wedding brunch.
Savannah Square wedding
Emily Rochotte, 6 years ago 1 min read
This Savannah Square wedding takes place outdoor. The happy couple, stunning in white, celebrated their wedding with guests at a local brewery.
State Park Georgia Lesbian Wedding
Elizabeth Tsung, 7 years ago 2 min read
From memorized vows, a ring warming from every guest and a custom archway of tree branches to birdseed thrown in celebration, Jamie and Kylie’s Georgia state park wedding honored their love of nature and each other.
Decatur, Georgia Courthouse Gay Wedding
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 7 years ago 2 min read
A Decatur, Georgia gay wedding at an historic courthouse makes a fierce statement for marriage equality—and true love.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms
- This springtime lakeside elopement featured upcycled wedding outfits and a mountaintop picnic