Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
The decades-long fight for marriage equality in India still marches on. In a landmark case, the Indian Supreme Court is set to meet April 18, when they will decide on the issue of legally recognizing same-sex marriage.
Hindu trans women can now legally be recognized as ‘brides’ in marriage
The Madras High Court ordered that a trans woman should be recognized as a ‘bride’ in marriage, in a landmark ruling for the Hindu Marriage Act.
Engagement photos at the Taj Mahal
Olivia and Ashley traveled to the Taj Mahal for their engagement photos and to Kathmandu, Nepal, to get their rings.
India decriminalizes gay sex in a landmark court ruling
After over 150 years of anti-LGBT legislation, India’s Supreme Court has finally ruled to decriminalize consensual gay sex. This was a unanimous decision and is a major victory for India’s LGBT activists after years of long legal battles fighting for change.
India declares right to freedom of sexual orientation
India declares right to freedom of sexual orientation during Supreme Court ruling that has set a precedence for LGBTQ inclusivity.
Coming Out Gay Rights Video, Bollywood Style
When you’re LGBTQ and getting married, it can feel like you’re having to come out again and again. It’s exhausting! So we’re sharing with…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding