India decriminalizes gay sex in a landmark court ruling
After over 150 years of anti-LGBT legislation, India’s Supreme Court has finally ruled to decriminalize consensual gay sex. This was a unanimous decision and is a major victory for India’s LGBT activists after years of long legal battles fighting for change.
India declares right to freedom of sexual orientation
India declares right to freedom of sexual orientation during Supreme Court ruling that has set a precedence for LGBTQ inclusivity.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- If you’re thinking of proposing, here are 8 ways to pop the question
- Wife Swap will have its first episode featuring black gay dads
- What our editors are reading & loving on April 24, 2019
- Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible