Marriage equality will become legal in Costa Rica by 2020
Earlier this month, the Supreme Court of Costa Rica officially declared that same-sex marriage will become legal by 2020.
The Trump administration wants to erase the definition of transgender
The Trump administration is considering changing the federal definition of gender as a biological, immutable condition determined by genitalia at birth. Here’s what we can all do to show our support to transgender, nonbinary, and intersex people.
Taiwan to become first Asian country to legalize same-sex marriage
Taiwan is set to become the first Asian Country to legalize same-sex marriage after the court deems it unconstitutional to ban same-sex marriage.
Saipan sees boom in same-sex marriages of Chinese tourists
With same-sex marriage being illegal in China, same-sex marriages of Chinese tourists are on the rise in nearby Saipan, a commonwealth of the United States.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH