Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
Gia and Mercedez celebrated their maternity with a photo shoot at sunset that featured basketball and the book Mommy, Mama, and Me by Lesléa Newman.
How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
Since having kids, time by ourselves has become pretty much non-existent. We recently just found ways to fit it in, like movie nights while they’re asleep.
Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
We’re teaming up with industry-leading sperm bank, Xytex, to keep you from making some common (and costly) mistakes on your path to parenthood.
Reciprocal IVF was hard for our family, but it was the right decision
Christina and Katie share their challenges in the process of reciprocal IVF for their two daughters, Kennedy and Charlotte.
Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
Shirley and Amanda celebrate their long IVF journey and the beginning of starting a family together with this waterfront pregnancy photo shoot.
Sunset family portraits by the lake
With only 110 days left to go before Kayla and Autumn tie the knot, their original engagement photo session was rained out so they turned it into a sunset family session by the lake with their daughter Emelyn.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds