How to celebrate your anniversary when it’s in the winter
There are also some less strenuous winter activities, like ice skating or horse and carriage rides, that can still be really romantic.
My wife and I don’t need gender roles in our same-sex marriage
My relationship has two gals, and we are celebrating that every day of this marriage by loving each other as genuinely and fiercely as we can.
On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
At least 157 couples are planning to get married on May 24, when same-sex marriage becomes legal in Taiwan and there will be a wedding banquet.
Taiwan proposes the first same-sex marriage law in Asia
Taiwan made history by presenting Asia’s first same-sex marriage bill that would grant same-sex couples similar legal protections to heterosexual couples.
Two women got married minutes after same-sex marriage became legal in Austria
Shortly after midnight on Tuesday, January 1, 2019, two women became the first same-sex couple to get legally married in Austria. Nicole Kopaunik and Daniela Paier, both 37, wed in a ceremony in Velden, southern Austria after being engaged for four years.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights