How LGBTQ+ parents celebrated the birth of Pete and Chasten Buttigieg’s twins
On September 4, the couple proudly announced the birth of their twins, Penelope Rose and Joseph August Buttigieg.
Pete and Chasten Buttigieg are parents!
Many are celebrating the visibility the Buttigieges will bring to LGBTQ+ families.
Supreme Court rules Philadelphia must work with adoption agency that discriminates against LGBTQ+ people
Molly Sprayregen, 2 years ago 3 min read
While the decision was certainly a setback for LGBTQ+ rights, it also wasn’t the great loss it could have been.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds