Luxury handbag brand ‘The Mrs. Clutch’ celebrates LGBTQ+ couples all year long
The Mrs. Clutch stands up for the LGBTQ+ community year-round.
Equality Act hangs in the balance as Democrats falter in Senate races
Can Biden convince enough Republicans to back the federal LGBTQ+ protections he promised?
LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
South Africans lovingly describe Cape Town as the “Mother City,” and this vibrant metropolis holds its own against any other city in the world. Its miles of beaches, dramatic coastline, and stunning vistas make it a perfect selection for a honeymoon, and it has a well-deserved reputation as a queer-friendly city.
How wedding vendors can best support LGBTQ+ clients
The wedding planning process can be stressful for LGBTQ+ clients—we have to deal with the continual process and potential trauma of coming out to our prospective wedding vendors on top of actually planning a wedding. To make it easier on LGBTQ+ clients, here are a few things all wedding vendors should be doing.
Georgia’s Anti-Gay Religious Liberty Bill Passes Senate, Could Pass House
We all know this isn’t what Jesus would do.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms