The legal requirements to be married in Australia
Brisbane City Celebrants, 5 years ago 4 min read
Here’s all you need to know about the legal requirements to be married in Australia now that marriage equality is the law of the land.
The 3 major questions you need to ask when hiring a wedding officiant
Emily Rochotte, 6 years ago 2 min read
When deciding who will perform your wedding ceremony, there are three major questions you need to ask when hiring a wedding officiant.
Couple Wins Kimpton Hotel LGBTQ Wedding Giveaway Just Months After Engagement
Guest Writer, 7 years ago 3 min read
Just months after their engagement, Jose and Levi entered the hotel’s online giveaway for an all-inclusive LGBTQ wedding for an engaged Georgia couple.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding