This dreamy styled elopement on an organic flower farm was designed to celebrate LGBTQ+ acceptance
There was also an educational component so that photographers could invest in the work of learning how to avoid unintentionally excluding this clientele.
Engagement inspiration with desert vibes at Colorado’s Red Rock Canyon
"I wanted the theme to encompass bohemian + desert vibes that tied in with the surrounding red rocks and mountainous formations."
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches