Relationship advice brought to you by “After Forever”
Amazon short-form series “After Forever” follows the 15 year relationship of Jason and Brian. From their ups and downs comes amazing relationship advice reminders for all couples.
Brighten your spouse’s day: 4 easy things you can do right now
Looking for a couple of easy tips to brighten your spouse’s day in a matter of minutes? Here are four easy things you can do to make your partner smile.
3 mantras to memorize for when wedding planning stress hits
When the wedding planning stress kicks in, keep calm and remember these short and simple words of advice to help keep you sane.
Notes to the Newlyweds: Your Spouse isn’t a Mind Reader
Dear Newlyweds, Congratulations on your recent nuptials and the start to this new chapter in your relationship! I’m excited for you! I thought I’d share…
Notes to the Newlyweds: You Cannot Keep Score in Marriage
Don’t keep score in marriage.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor