Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
Rae and Bre got married in the spring in an elegant, woodsy setting in the mountains in Boulder, Colorado, surrounded by their friends and family.
This winter mountain elopement on the Dolomites in Italy is seriously cozy
Costanzo and Matteo had a cozy winter elopement on the Dolomites mountain range in northeastern Italy with gorgeous views of Lake Braies.
Mountain elopement on Loveland Pass
Brittney and Mel had their elopement wedding ceremony on top of Loveland Pass in Dillon, Colorado. They are Colorado lovers at heart, so it only made sense to travel from New England and elope on top of a mountain in Colorado.
Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
Mike and Garrett married in Aspen, Colorado, on September 22, 2018, during peak leaf season. The wedding was at the Theatre Aspen and John Denver Sanctuary. It was a modern mountain wedding surrounded by beautiful autumn foliage.
Intimate mountain wedding in Queenstown, New Zealand
Jonathan and Mikey’s intimate wedding consisted of their nearest and dearest, great food, and excellent vine. They held the ceremony at Amaroo in Queenstown, Nea Zealand, with views of the mountain range and Lake Wakatipu.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset