Jonathan Van Ness wants to officiate your Pride wedding—here’s how
Jonathan Van Ness teamed up with Seattle Pride and Elysian Brewing to marry one lucky couple this Pride month (June). Here’s how to enter.
Gay United Methodist pastor says he will officiate same-sex weddings
Openly gay United Methodist pastor Mark Thompson plans to officiate same-sex weddings despite the penalties for clergy who do so.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California