How LGBTQ+ parents celebrated the birth of Pete and Chasten Buttigieg’s twins
On September 4, the couple proudly announced the birth of their twins, Penelope Rose and Joseph August Buttigieg.
Pete and Chasten Buttigieg are parents!
Many are celebrating the visibility the Buttigieges will bring to LGBTQ+ families.
Who said what about LGBTQ+ issues during the first 2020 Democratic presidential debate—and who stayed silent
Dyana Bagby, 4 years ago 4 min read
The four hours of the first Democratic presidential debate among 20 candidates focused heavily on issues of immigration, health care, corporate power and climate change. But there were several LGBTQ+ moments as well.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- One step closer to marriage equality: Japan court rules that ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional
- A sunrise engagement photoshoot for Canada brides-to-be who own a flower farm together
- Same-sex couple marries in the first wedding ever held at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration: celebrating queer love with a rooftop party, modern aesthetic and terracotta color palette
- European rights court finds Romania in violation of LGBTQ+ rights and orders legal protections for same-sex couples