Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
We’ve rounded up the top queer fashion influencers who will guide you through the process of finding your perfect wedding suit.
6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
If you’re looking for some incredibly tomboy attire for your wedding, we’ve got 6 great places that sell dapper genderqueer suits and more.
6 places gender nonconforming people can get awesome wedding suits
Gender-neutral clothing options are definitely on the rise and that’s something we’re very happy about. If you want to find the dapper suit that’s perfect for your wedding day, whether you’re looking for creative flair or a classic black tie feel, look no further.
Purple and black rooftop wedding in Brooklyn, New York
After dating for seven years, Katherine and Keriann got married on the rooftop of Deity with a view of the sunset over the city skyline. Their theme was Brooklyn, New York, and they complemented the theme with flowers and accents in black, gray and purple.
Tuxedo or suit? Which to wear to your wedding
Not sure if you want to wear a tuxedo or a suit to your wedding? Learn more about the difference between them and which is right for you.
Eco Marries Elegance: Planning an Environmentally Responsible Wedding
Something old, something new, something borrowed, all things … GREEN. Yes, you can have the elegant wedding of your dreams and still be socially and…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake
- 10 lawn games to have at your spring wedding
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line