These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day
We had talked about marriage and browsed engagement rings briefly in the past, but nothing too serious. It was a long weekend when we went away just the two of us to a little cabin on the lake in Concession, Nova Scotia.
Trash the Suit: A New Tradition for Gay Grooms
A new tradition for same-sex male couples after their weddings? One couple has a fun “trash the suit” sexy and sweet post-nuptial photo shoot in a tropical location with their wedding photographer.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding