Tommy DiDario: The LGBTQ Community Needs to Pull Together
I have seen far too many times on social media people being treated cruelly, but specifically in the LGBTQ community, one in which we have all fought so hard for respect and acceptance in.
Transforming San Francisco: An HIV-Positive Author’s Take on the Enlightenment in the City by the Bay
If the events of the ’70s and ’80s could be compared to an exploding nuclear bomb with the dust settling afterward, their wedding day felt like the first vestiges of a new life emerging from the rubble: a renewal of gay hope, cherubs making love atop the cultural detritus of the past.
Prisms: an Essay on the Anxieties of an Approaching Marriage
Diamond: from the Greek αδάμας (adamas) “proper,” “unalterable,” “unbreakable” The Japanese have two words for truth, honne and tatemae. Tataemae describes the truth revealed by…
Amendment One and My Family: A Voice from North Carolina on Marriage Equality
Editor’s Note: This post originally appeared on Aly Windsor’s website, EmbraceRelease.com. Because Aly and her partner are Equally Wed Real Weddings graduates (click here for…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
- How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
- This romantic fall wedding has some seriously gorgeous foliage
- Moody engagement photos at Avalon Park & Preserve
- Planning your wedding music (for your fabulous gay wedding)
- Modern, sophisticated wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Quirky, fun vegan elopement in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Why you should absolutely include your dog in your wedding
- Trump policy affecting citizenship of children born abroad could impact LGBTQ+ families
- Presqu’ile Winery, an LGBTQ+ inclusive Southern California wedding venue