By Ryan Roschke
Whether you’re searching for your signature scent or looking to change it up for your wedding day, our favorite men’s fragrance houses will be launching much-anticipated colognes in 2013. Whether you prefer fresh, clean scents or spicy woods, there’s a new arrival with your name on it.
Armani: Eau de Nuit
An updated nocturnal version of the classic Armani scent Eau Pour Homme, this new fragrance is expected to hit stores in February. The scent will offer heightened hints of darkness with cedar, iris and citrus, along with a heart of cardamom and nutmeg.
Dior: Homme Cologne for Men
The new version of the 2007 cologne is sophisticated yet simple. Customers can expect notes of musk, Calabrian bergamot and floral undertones. It’s meant to give the impression of fresh laundry. Be on the look out for this one in the earlier part of the New Year!
Gucci: Guilty Black Pour Homme
Intense and vigorous, this scent is meant to awaken desire. The fragrance includes deep notes of patchouli and leather, as well as hints of orange blossom and lavender. Be on the lookout for this scent sometime in February.
Givenchy: Gentlemen Only
This fragrant encapsulates the modern and masculine man. Notes of cedar and patchouli heighten the woody and animalistic characteristics, which intertwine with nutmeg and birch leaves to offer a sense of freshness. Gentlemen Only hits stores in late 2013.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot