Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black’s wedding video is here
Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black have blessed us with more beautiful images from their wedding, and we are so grateful. The two tied the knot at Bovey Castle in Devon, England back in May. After the wedding the couple shared photos of the ceremony to their social media.
After returning from their early August honeymoon, about three months after the wedding, the two decided to surprise fans by sharing their wedding video. Daley posted the video to his Instagram yesterday, thanking those who have fought for marriage equality and allowing them to marry. He directs his 1.8 million Instagram fans to the link in his profile’s bio to check out the couple’s wedding video.
“Our honeymoon feels like the perfect time to finally share our magical day,” shared the married couple on Tom Daley’s Instagram post. “We know our wedding was only possible thanks to the brave work of countless people for generations before us, so in that tradition, we will donate any revenue from this video to the “LGBT+ Switchboard” and “It Gets Better” in hopes of making things even better for future generations.”
Our honeymoon feels like the perfect time to finally share our magical day. We know our wedding was only possible thanks to the brave work of countless people for generations before us, so in that tradition, we will donate any revenue from this video to the “LGBT+ Switchboard” and “It Gets Better” in hopes of making things even better for future generations. You can watch the video through the link in my bio 🙂
A post shared by Tom Daley (@tomdaley1994) on
Daley shared the video to his YouTube channel, and so far it has gained almost 400,000 views. Daley has promised that any revenue from the video will be donated to the LGBT+ Switchboard and It Gets Better. So watch the video, watch it again, then share it with your friends and followers.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal