Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black’s wedding video is here
Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black have blessed us with more beautiful images from their wedding, and we are so grateful. The two tied the knot at Bovey Castle in Devon, England back in May. After the wedding the couple shared photos of the ceremony to their social media.
After returning from their early August honeymoon, about three months after the wedding, the two decided to surprise fans by sharing their wedding video. Daley posted the video to his Instagram yesterday, thanking those who have fought for marriage equality and allowing them to marry. He directs his 1.8 million Instagram fans to the link in his profile’s bio to check out the couple’s wedding video.
“Our honeymoon feels like the perfect time to finally share our magical day,” shared the married couple on Tom Daley’s Instagram post. “We know our wedding was only possible thanks to the brave work of countless people for generations before us, so in that tradition, we will donate any revenue from this video to the “LGBT+ Switchboard” and “It Gets Better” in hopes of making things even better for future generations.”
Our honeymoon feels like the perfect time to finally share our magical day. We know our wedding was only possible thanks to the brave work of countless people for generations before us, so in that tradition, we will donate any revenue from this video to the “LGBT+ Switchboard” and “It Gets Better” in hopes of making things even better for future generations. You can watch the video through the link in my bio 🙂
A post shared by Tom Daley (@tomdaley1994) on
Daley shared the video to his YouTube channel, and so far it has gained almost 400,000 views. Daley has promised that any revenue from the video will be donated to the LGBT+ Switchboard and It Gets Better. So watch the video, watch it again, then share it with your friends and followers.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lena Waithe and Alana Mayo got married in San Francisco
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged