Vow to be Chic helps Alfred Angelo customers
Vow to be Chic steps in to help Alfred Angelo customers
Last week, dress retailer Alfred Angelo shut its doors without warning. This left couples and wedding parties without their wedding gowns. Not only were dress orders not fulfilled, but refunds have not been issued either.
Dress rental company Vow to be Chic is offering 10 percent off all new orders for those who have been affected by the Alfred Angelo shutdown. Orders can be placed using the promo code VOWTOHELP10 to redeem their discount. This applies to the more than 10,000 dresses that the company has in stock. Vow to be Chic offers a variety of designer dresses including Monique Lhuillier, Jenny Yoo, Amsale, Lauren Conrad and more.
Vow to be Chic is known for saving couples money by offering cost-efficient dress rentals, and has saved customers more than $4 million since its conception. When renting from Vow to be Chic, customers receive two sizes of the same dress two weeks prior to their wedding, ensuring a proper fit for the wedding and giving you an easy process to replace your Alfred Angelo dress.
Photo: Vow to be Chic
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day