Vow to be Chic helps Alfred Angelo customers
Vow to be Chic steps in to help Alfred Angelo customers
Last week, dress retailer Alfred Angelo shut its doors without warning. This left couples and wedding parties without their wedding gowns. Not only were dress orders not fulfilled, but refunds have not been issued either.
Dress rental company Vow to be Chic is offering 10 percent off all new orders for those who have been affected by the Alfred Angelo shutdown. Orders can be placed using the promo code VOWTOHELP10 to redeem their discount. This applies to the more than 10,000 dresses that the company has in stock. Vow to be Chic offers a variety of designer dresses including Monique Lhuillier, Jenny Yoo, Amsale, Lauren Conrad and more.
Vow to be Chic is known for saving couples money by offering cost-efficient dress rentals, and has saved customers more than $4 million since its conception. When renting from Vow to be Chic, customers receive two sizes of the same dress two weeks prior to their wedding, ensuring a proper fit for the wedding and giving you an easy process to replace your Alfred Angelo dress.
Photo: Vow to be Chic
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Parents magazine has its first cover with gay parents, and conservatives are mad
- Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
- I never came out to my grandmother, and then her funeral came
- Fall mountain wedding in Aspen, Colorado
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding