Vow to be Chic helps Alfred Angelo customers
Vow to be Chic steps in to help Alfred Angelo customers
Last week, dress retailer Alfred Angelo shut its doors without warning. This left couples and wedding parties without their wedding gowns. Not only were dress orders not fulfilled, but refunds have not been issued either.
Dress rental company Vow to be Chic is offering 10 percent off all new orders for those who have been affected by the Alfred Angelo shutdown. Orders can be placed using the promo code VOWTOHELP10 to redeem their discount. This applies to the more than 10,000 dresses that the company has in stock. Vow to be Chic offers a variety of designer dresses including Monique Lhuillier, Jenny Yoo, Amsale, Lauren Conrad and more.
Vow to be Chic is known for saving couples money by offering cost-efficient dress rentals, and has saved customers more than $4 million since its conception. When renting from Vow to be Chic, customers receive two sizes of the same dress two weeks prior to their wedding, ensuring a proper fit for the wedding and giving you an easy process to replace your Alfred Angelo dress.
Photo: Vow to be Chic
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding
- Torie + Alyssa: An intimate, bohemian and rustic wedding
- Uly + Ernesto: a monochrome winter engagement session at California sand dunes
- The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
- Cozy in-cabin engagement photos in Manitoba, Canada
- Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Rainbow, flowers and sequins rooftop wedding in Washington, D.C.
- Colorful, whimsical wedding inspiration in Atlanta, Georgia
- Coronavirus wedding planning: advice on postponing and canceling
- Romantic winter beach wedding in Barcelona, Spain