A Boldly Beautiful Estate.
Our mountainside estate fuses old New York state heritage with feisty modern flair. The boutique wedding venue we’ve created in the high peaks of the Central Catskills includes a striking, redesigned carriage barn, bordered by lush perennial gardens, a tree-lined courtyard, and a lily pond. The large roofed pavilion on top of Spring Hill adds spectacular mountain vistas. Our dramatic pine grove is nicknamed The Natural Cathedral, and is the perfect setting for an awe-inspiring wedding ceremony. All these distinctly different settings on our estate can be included in your day. Check out our extensive photo gallery!
It’s this change of scenery throughout the event, the blend of stunning Catskills environment, genuine hospitality, fresh farm-to-table food, and bar service with pizazz, which makes The Roxbury Barn & Estate the perfect wedding venue for a truly unique and timeless celebration.
A Unique Catskills Celebration.
- Three stunning, unique settings on a 42-acre estate.
- An eight-hour window for your celebration.
- Less than three hours from NYC.
- Maximum capacity for a full day wedding is 140 people.
- Hosting celebrations from mid May till mid October.
- Excellent staff and solid support throughout the process.
- Gay owned.
#gay-owned #new-york #catskills #barn #gay-weddings #two-grooms #same-sex-marriage #lesbian-weddings #lgbtq