There’s no doubt about it, flower crowns are for more than just festivals. They’re a statement accessory, a gorgeous touch of nature and an added pop of color for any outfit. A wedding flower crown can replace a veil, tiara or even a bouquet. Flower crowns work for ceremonies, receptions, showers, bach parties and more. Stand out in style with a floral crown made from your favorite fresh greenery or opt for a headband that will last forever modeled after the flowers of your choice.
Looking to DIY your own flower crown? Grab your favorites and check out this DIY flower crown tutorial.
- Baby’s breath
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos