There’s no doubt about it, flower crowns are for more than just festivals. They’re a statement accessory, a gorgeous touch of nature and an added pop of color for any outfit. A wedding flower crown can replace a veil, tiara or even a bouquet. Flower crowns work for ceremonies, receptions, showers, bach parties and more. Stand out in style with a floral crown made from your favorite fresh greenery or opt for a headband that will last forever modeled after the flowers of your choice.
Looking to DIY your own flower crown? Grab your favorites and check out this DIY flower crown tutorial.
- Baby’s breath
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Colorful Episcopal and Presbyterian queer wedding at Mount Sequoyah in Fayetteville, Arkansas
- How to plan your inclusive destination wedding: a comprehensive guide for all marriers
- Wedding inspiration for queer love in Seattle with handfasting, a disco ball and vegan donuts
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake City, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry