There’s no doubt about it, flower crowns are for more than just festivals. They’re a statement accessory, a gorgeous touch of nature and an added pop of color for any outfit. A wedding flower crown can replace a veil, tiara or even a bouquet. Flower crowns work for ceremonies, receptions, showers, bach parties and more. Stand out in style with a floral crown made from your favorite fresh greenery or opt for a headband that will last forever modeled after the flowers of your choice.
Looking to DIY your own flower crown? Grab your favorites and check out this DIY flower crown tutorial.
- Baby’s breath
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding