There’s no doubt about it, flower crowns are for more than just festivals. They’re a statement accessory, a gorgeous touch of nature and an added pop of color for any outfit. A wedding flower crown can replace a veil, tiara or even a bouquet. Flower crowns work for ceremonies, receptions, showers, bach parties and more. Stand out in style with a floral crown made from your favorite fresh greenery or opt for a headband that will last forever modeled after the flowers of your choice.
Looking to DIY your own flower crown? Grab your favorites and check out this DIY flower crown tutorial.
- Baby’s breath
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot