Joseph and Edwin’s classy white and green wedding took place on the roof of New York City’s Gramercy Park Hotel. The pair got read for their wedding together, along with a puppy companion. The walk up and down the aisle for the ceremony included some hit songs including music from Bruno Mars and The Beatles. The rooftop ceremony space was a secluded section with a long, narrow aisle, and tons of natural light streaming through the ceiling, which was also decorated with live greenery.
In addition to florals, vintage elements added to the decoration of the day with a display table of old boxes and crates to create a focal piece. All guests sat at one long reception table, which had white floral arrangements in clear vases displayed down the length of the table, low enough that everyone could see over them to socialize. The naked, funfetti cake was adorned with Edwin and Joseph’s likenesses on top.
Photographer: Brian Hatton Photography LLC
Bakery: Momofuku Milk Bar
Invitation Designer: Connor New York
DJ: DJ Matty / Jarrell Entertainment
Floral Designer: Elan Flowers
Reception Venue: Gramercy Park Hotel
Tuxedo and Attire: Isaia
Cake Designer: Laduree
Tuxedo and Attire: Tom Ford
Shoes: Tom Ford
Musicians: Venus Ensembles
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
- Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
- Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
- Kody + Jared: Timeless rainbow wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
- Kristin + Angela: Elegant, outdoor wedding at historic farm in Ballston Lake, New York