Alaina Leary Lavoie
Pop-up styled lesbian wedding shoot in grays and blues
Brooke and Nicole have a love that is just so powerful! Their love for one another overflows to their shared love of their son. In this pop-up wedding shoot, they are styled in grays and blues.
Gay wedding with Spanish Adobe theme in spring colors
Michael and Justin spent a lovely day surrounded by spring colors and a Spanish Adobe themed wedding in Vista, California. The style was carefree and relaxed, and as Michael and Justin said so many times to us, their family and friends mattered the most! —Willhouse Photography
Lesbian wedding with summer garden and creative floral bouquets
Bridgette and Hedley were set up by their mutual friends, who tried for over four years to get the couple together. The two got married with a wild summer garden theme and carried personalized creative floral bouquets.
Modern gay wedding at Blantyre in the Berkshires
Blantyre is an elegant estate tucked away in the hills of the Berkshires. The moment you drive onto the property, you are transported in time to the Gilded Age, where opulent settings were found at every turn, and where there was no shortage of lavish parties!
Luxury lesbian proposal at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
Lauren planned a luxury faux award ceremony at the Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas to propose to Erika. They celebrated in a private room called The Edge at the top of the hotel. They will start wedding planning soon and hope to tie the knot in 2019.
Same-sex engagement photography session on the coast of South Australia
Katie and Jess celebrated their engagement occasion with an adventurous, intimate same-sex engagement photography session on the coast of South Australia. Two-and-a-half years later, they are planning their January 2019 wedding.
Fort Lauderdale gay dance studio owner wedding
Six years ago, Ricardo and Alex met on match.com and planned their first date around Ricardo’s dance schedule. Their first date brought them down Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach, Florida, where they ate ice cream and talked on the beach for hours.
Cancun resort lesbian destination beach wedding
Brides Chelsie and Daisy traveled from New Hampshire to Mexico for their destination beach wedding at Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun among 50 of their closest friends and family. After their evening wedding, the entire wedding party rallied to wake up the next day for a sunrise photo session.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL