Looking to buy lingerie for your wedding or a special occasion? You can find intimates at any local department store or lingerie retailer. But shopping can be time consuming. Hate the thought of going shopping and trying on piece after piece in an effort to find something you like? Shop from the comfort your own home and buy your lingerie online.
Boxers, briefs and panties, Bare Necessities is your one stop shop for all wedding day wear. Get your undergarments, hosiery and even your honeymoon swimsuit.
Looking for pieces that are a super soft and feel like a second skin? Gold Hawk offers pieces that are 100% silk and can be worn as standalone pieces in the bedroom or layered under an outfit when heading out on the town.
Plum Pretty Sugar
From robes you can wear as you get ready for your wedding to rompers you can wear to relax around the house, Plum Pretty Sugar offers a wide variety of intimates and accessories that come in pastel colors and floral patterns. Get something for yourself or a set for your wedding party.
A company that celebrates convenience, you can shop online or through the Adore Me app. Buy bra and pantie sets, separates or sleepwear in sizes up through 6XL.
Known for their wedding and bridesmaid dresses, BHLDN also offers a line of intimates. From thongs and bralettes to rompers and robes, there is a wide variety to choose from to cover what you wear while you get ready, under your wedding attire and on your wedding night.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal