Gay white wedding at private Palm Springs estate
Pedro and Duane’s wedding was an all-white affair, from decorations to furniture to the newlyweds’ suits. The guests, groomsmaids and groomsmen all wore white as well, contributing to the overall look of the day.
Geometric flower pots filled with white floral arrangements decorated the entrance way to the ceremony, with white chairs on both sides of the aisle. Duane walked down the aisle with his mother, Pedro with his aunt.
Both grooms planned out all the wedding details themselves. Being in the wedding industry, style was very important. Pedro and Duane love to dine and travel and infused those elements into their wedding day.
Duane co-owns Colette’s Catering & Events, the company that planned the food and drink for the day. Special catering choices included hors d’oeuvres and drink pairings and sparkling rosé. The reception took place poolside. A white balloon sculpture hung over the pool. Guests sat down to dinner at round tables decorated with subtle silver tablecloths and centerpieces filled with succulents and white branches. Pedro and Duane cut into their white and black wedding cake, decorated with a bow and the couple’s initials. When night fell, white and cool blue lights let up the outdoor area so the party could continue.
Photographer: Dream Creation Studios
Wedding venue: Private estate in Palm Springs
Florist: Urban Gardener
Day-of coordinator: Stephanie Chin Events
DJ: Vision Entertainment
Singer: Francis Ventura of Velasco Music
Attire: Versace and Top Man
Jewelry: David Yurman
Catering: Colette’s Catering & Events
Cake: Pacific Patisserie
Signage: Fawn Lettering
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Two women left “The Bachelor: Vietnam” for each other and are now a couple
- What it’s like planning a wedding after your mom dies
- Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
- Elegant country club garden wedding
- 19 Harry Potter wedding ideas that are absolutely magical
- I proposed to my high school sweetheart—here’s how we make it work
- How wedding vendors can best support LGBTQ+ clients
- Why I’m coming out to all my wedding vendors
- Questions to ask before you choose a wedding photographer
- Cozy courthouse wedding with coffeehouse reception