Gay white wedding at private Palm Springs estate
Pedro and Duane’s wedding was an all-white affair, from decorations to furniture to the newlyweds’ suits. The guests, groomsmaids and groomsmen all wore white as well, contributing to the overall look of the day.
Geometric flower pots filled with white floral arrangements decorated the entrance way to the ceremony, with white chairs on both sides of the aisle. Duane walked down the aisle with his mother, Pedro with his aunt.
Both grooms planned out all the wedding details themselves. Being in the wedding industry, style was very important. Pedro and Duane love to dine and travel and infused those elements into their wedding day.
Duane co-owns Colette’s Catering & Events, the company that planned the food and drink for the day. Special catering choices included hors d’oeuvres and drink pairings and sparkling rosé. The reception took place poolside. A white balloon sculpture hung over the pool. Guests sat down to dinner at round tables decorated with subtle silver tablecloths and centerpieces filled with succulents and white branches. Pedro and Duane cut into their white and black wedding cake, decorated with a bow and the couple’s initials. When night fell, white and cool blue lights let up the outdoor area so the party could continue.
Photographer: Dream Creation Studios
Wedding venue: Private estate in Palm Springs
Florist: Urban Gardener
Day-of coordinator: Stephanie Chin Events
DJ: Vision Entertainment
Singer: Francis Ventura of Velasco Music
Attire: Versace and Top Man
Jewelry: David Yurman
Catering: Colette’s Catering & Events
Cake: Pacific Patisserie
Signage: Fawn Lettering
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 6 truths I’ve learned in 10 years of dating my high school sweetheart
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
- Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
- Romantic hillside winery wedding
- Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
- These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day