Chad and Al’s wedding was the perfect art deco wedding in a castle. The couple had a Great Gatsby-inspired wedding at North Carolina castle. Al and Chad went for a black tie look for their ceremony. The couple exchanged vows inside the stone castle dimly lit by a large chandelier. The wedding party wore black floor-length gowns and held bouquets made of greenery.
For the reception, the marriers changed into white jackets. The wedding party dined with Al and Chad a long table while guests sat a round tables, all decorated with black linens, gold chairs and tall, white feather centerpieces. The wedding cake was a five tier cake decorated with white icing and natural greenery that matched the bouquets wrapping each tier.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot