Chad and Al’s wedding was the perfect art deco wedding in a castle. The couple had a Great Gatsby-inspired wedding at North Carolina castle. Al and Chad went for a black tie look for their ceremony. The couple exchanged vows inside the stone castle dimly lit by a large chandelier. The wedding party wore black floor-length gowns and held bouquets made of greenery.
For the reception, the marriers changed into white jackets. The wedding party dined with Al and Chad a long table while guests sat a round tables, all decorated with black linens, gold chairs and tall, white feather centerpieces. The wedding cake was a five tier cake decorated with white icing and natural greenery that matched the bouquets wrapping each tier.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos