Chad and Al’s wedding was the perfect art deco wedding in a castle. The couple had a Great Gatsby-inspired wedding at North Carolina castle. Al and Chad went for a black tie look for their ceremony. The couple exchanged vows inside the stone castle dimly lit by a large chandelier. The wedding party wore black floor-length gowns and held bouquets made of greenery.
For the reception, the marriers changed into white jackets. The wedding party dined with Al and Chad a long table while guests sat a round tables, all decorated with black linens, gold chairs and tall, white feather centerpieces. The wedding cake was a five tier cake decorated with white icing and natural greenery that matched the bouquets wrapping each tier.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal