There was no other place that Jake and Brian wanted to have their engagement session than Elmaro Vineyard. They both love wine and especially those crafted by Elmaro. In addition, Brian has become good friends with the owner after attending a couple of morning yoga sessions overlooking the bluffs of La Crosse county. Speaking of those bluffs, they also hold a special place in the hearts of Jake and Brian, so Elmaro was the absolute perfect and personal backdrop for this session.
From the photographer: Jennifer Cassellius
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Everything I lost when I started dating my best friend
- Joy-filled engagement photos in Oyster Bay, New York
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon spotlight: Cape Town, South Africa
- Open marriage, transitioning and play parties: one couple’s story of their thriving poly love life
- You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
- Asking for money as a wedding gift: OK or no way?
- Romantic hillside winery wedding
- Why this wedding shop is getting praise for its wheelchair window display
- These women planned surprise proposals for each other on the same day
- Purple wedding at Mission Trails Regional Park