There was no other place that Jake and Brian wanted to have their engagement session than Elmaro Vineyard. They both love wine and especially those crafted by Elmaro. In addition, Brian has become good friends with the owner after attending a couple of morning yoga sessions overlooking the bluffs of La Crosse county. Speaking of those bluffs, they also hold a special place in the hearts of Jake and Brian, so Elmaro was the absolute perfect and personal backdrop for this session.
From the photographer: Jennifer Cassellius
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Is engagement photography worth the time and money?
- Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
- Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study