Kelly Clarkson helps man propose at her concert
Kelly Clarkson made the day of two fans when she played a part in their marriage proposal. The couple, Alex Malerba and Justin Blake, had the opportunity to meet Clarkson after her show at The Venetian in Las Vegas on Wednesday. The two posed for what Blake thought was a photo with Clarkson, but was actually a video. Malerba took the opportunity with Clarkson to get down on one knee and propose to his partner of four years.
— Alex Malerba (@Alex_Malerba) June 21, 2017
Clarkson was active in the proposal, cheering the couple on and getting very emotional and excited as the proposal was caught on film. Malerba proposed with a ring from Tiffany’s, and both men will be wearing matching rings for their engagement.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset