Kelly Clarkson helps man propose at her concert
Kelly Clarkson made the day of two fans when she played a part in their marriage proposal. The couple, Alex Malerba and Justin Blake, had the opportunity to meet Clarkson after her show at The Venetian in Las Vegas on Wednesday. The two posed for what Blake thought was a photo with Clarkson, but was actually a video. Malerba took the opportunity with Clarkson to get down on one knee and propose to his partner of four years.
— Alex Malerba (@Alex_Malerba) June 21, 2017
Clarkson was active in the proposal, cheering the couple on and getting very emotional and excited as the proposal was caught on film. Malerba proposed with a ring from Tiffany’s, and both men will be wearing matching rings for their engagement.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary