Kelly Clarkson helps man propose at her concert
Kelly Clarkson made the day of two fans when she played a part in their marriage proposal. The couple, Alex Malerba and Justin Blake, had the opportunity to meet Clarkson after her show at The Venetian in Las Vegas on Wednesday. The two posed for what Blake thought was a photo with Clarkson, but was actually a video. Malerba took the opportunity with Clarkson to get down on one knee and propose to his partner of four years.
— Alex Malerba (@Alex_Malerba) June 21, 2017
Clarkson was active in the proposal, cheering the couple on and getting very emotional and excited as the proposal was caught on film. Malerba proposed with a ring from Tiffany’s, and both men will be wearing matching rings for their engagement.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding