Kelly Clarkson helps man propose at her concert
Kelly Clarkson made the day of two fans when she played a part in their marriage proposal. The couple, Alex Malerba and Justin Blake, had the opportunity to meet Clarkson after her show at The Venetian in Las Vegas on Wednesday. The two posed for what Blake thought was a photo with Clarkson, but was actually a video. Malerba took the opportunity with Clarkson to get down on one knee and propose to his partner of four years.
— Alex Malerba (@Alex_Malerba) June 21, 2017
Clarkson was active in the proposal, cheering the couple on and getting very emotional and excited as the proposal was caught on film. Malerba proposed with a ring from Tiffany’s, and both men will be wearing matching rings for their engagement.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day