Kelly Clarkson helps man propose at her concert
Kelly Clarkson made the day of two fans when she played a part in their marriage proposal. The couple, Alex Malerba and Justin Blake, had the opportunity to meet Clarkson after her show at The Venetian in Las Vegas on Wednesday. The two posed for what Blake thought was a photo with Clarkson, but was actually a video. Malerba took the opportunity with Clarkson to get down on one knee and propose to his partner of four years.
— Alex Malerba (@Alex_Malerba) June 21, 2017
Clarkson was active in the proposal, cheering the couple on and getting very emotional and excited as the proposal was caught on film. Malerba proposed with a ring from Tiffany’s, and both men will be wearing matching rings for their engagement.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How I found the perfect wedding dress as a plus-size queer woman
- Chic bohemian beach Lucha Libre themed wedding
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding