Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
Congratulations are in order for celebrity LGBTQ+ couple Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan. Bennett, who’s most famous for his jock role as Aaron Samuels in Mean Girls (2004), was proposed to by his boyfriend, Jaymes Vaughan, the host of Celebrity Page on Reelz, during the Thanksgiving weekend.
Jonathan Van Ness wants to officiate your Pride wedding—here’s how
Jonathan Van Ness teamed up with Seattle Pride and Elysian Brewing to marry one lucky couple this Pride month (June). Here’s how to enter.
When a celebrity wedding planner gets married | Mikie Russo and Richard Piana
Celebrity wedding planner Mikie Russo’s wedding to Richard Piana featured a black and white theme inspired by a custom pair of Louboutin sneakers.
OITNB’s Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli tie the knot with confetti wedding
Orange is the New Black actress Samira Wiley and writer Lauren Morelli celebrated their nuptials with a confetti wedding.
Demi Lovato Joins HRC to Fight for Marriage Equality [VIDEO]
We love it when celebs speak out for marriage equality!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding