Greg Berlanti and Robbie Rogers are engaged
Producer Greg Berlanti and Robbie Rogers of the L.A. Galaxy are engaged
Robbie Rogers and Greg Berlanti rang in 2017 with a new relationship status, engaged. Berlanti is best known for producing television hits such as “Dawson’s Creek,” “The Mysteries of Laura,” “The Flash” and “Arrow.” Rogers, defender for the LA Galaxy, made history in February 2013 for coming out as the first openly gay male athlete to join Major League Soccer.
The couple shared the news on New Year’s Eve on each of their personal Instagram pages. Each posting the same selfie, Berlanti and Rogers were flooded with congratulatory comments from their combined 181.2k followers on Instagram.
A photo posted by Robbie Rogers (@robbierogers) on
2016 was memorable for many reasons, for me it as the year my heart doubled in size. First, when my son Caleb was born. And second, a few days ago, when I got engaged to my soulmate ❤️ though I dreamed of both those things happening, i’m not sure I truly believed they were possible. Thanks to the friends and family who helped me find my way to this moment in my blessed life. a happy and healthy 2017 to all.
A photo posted by Greg Berlanti (@gberlanti) on
The couple has been together since 2013 and welcomed a son, Caleb, in February 2016.
Photo via @robbierogers on Instagram
Congratulations to the happy couple! We’re looking forward to seeing the wedding these two plan (hopefully adorable Caleb will make an appearance)!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Documentary-style candids highlight moments of everyday love for this newly engaged couple
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California