Greg Berlanti and Robbie Rogers are engaged
Producer Greg Berlanti and Robbie Rogers of the L.A. Galaxy are engaged
Robbie Rogers and Greg Berlanti rang in 2017 with a new relationship status, engaged. Berlanti is best known for producing television hits such as “Dawson’s Creek,” “The Mysteries of Laura,” “The Flash” and “Arrow.” Rogers, defender for the LA Galaxy, made history in February 2013 for coming out as the first openly gay male athlete to join Major League Soccer.
The couple shared the news on New Year’s Eve on each of their personal Instagram pages. Each posting the same selfie, Berlanti and Rogers were flooded with congratulatory comments from their combined 181.2k followers on Instagram.
A photo posted by Robbie Rogers (@robbierogers) on
2016 was memorable for many reasons, for me it as the year my heart doubled in size. First, when my son Caleb was born. And second, a few days ago, when I got engaged to my soulmate ❤️ though I dreamed of both those things happening, i’m not sure I truly believed they were possible. Thanks to the friends and family who helped me find my way to this moment in my blessed life. a happy and healthy 2017 to all.
A photo posted by Greg Berlanti (@gberlanti) on
The couple has been together since 2013 and welcomed a son, Caleb, in February 2016.
Photo via @robbierogers on Instagram
Congratulations to the happy couple! We’re looking forward to seeing the wedding these two plan (hopefully adorable Caleb will make an appearance)!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing