Longtime loves get equally wed after 50 years together
Lovebirds Ted and Don tied the knot after 50 years together. The grooms, who are both in their 70s, exchanged rings during a quiet ceremony outside the courthouse in Bradenton, Florida. With the legalization of same-sex marriage, Don and Ted wanted to honor those who fought for their right to marry by making their relationship official. After the ceremony the newlyweds enjoyed muffins and coffee alongside Don’s sister and their photographer at a cafe downtown.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches