Maui Cliff wedding
CeCe and Ched tied the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony on the cliffs of Maui, Hawaii. The marriers, their officiant, and their photographer were the only ones in attendance as the couple exchanged vows.
Ched and CeCe got ready together in a hotel room overlooking their resort. Both wore light gray suits, blue ties and white sneakers. The pair toasted to their marriage with champagne before heading outside. A rainbow shone over the beach, making a lasting wedding day memory.
After the ceremony the newlyweds hit the beach for photos. Ditching their shoes, CeCe and Ched dug their toes in the sand for some super sweet moments.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot