Maui Cliff wedding
CeCe and Ched tied the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony on the cliffs of Maui, Hawaii. The marriers, their officiant, and their photographer were the only ones in attendance as the couple exchanged vows.
Ched and CeCe got ready together in a hotel room overlooking their resort. Both wore light gray suits, blue ties and white sneakers. The pair toasted to their marriage with champagne before heading outside. A rainbow shone over the beach, making a lasting wedding day memory.
After the ceremony the newlyweds hit the beach for photos. Ditching their shoes, CeCe and Ched dug their toes in the sand for some super sweet moments.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
- 9 wedding first looks we love
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Modern green spring Midwest wedding
- Elegant engagement photos at the Biltmore Mansion