Maui Cliff wedding
CeCe and Ched tied the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony on the cliffs of Maui, Hawaii. The marriers, their officiant, and their photographer were the only ones in attendance as the couple exchanged vows.
Ched and CeCe got ready together in a hotel room overlooking their resort. Both wore light gray suits, blue ties and white sneakers. The pair toasted to their marriage with champagne before heading outside. A rainbow shone over the beach, making a lasting wedding day memory.
After the ceremony the newlyweds hit the beach for photos. Ditching their shoes, CeCe and Ched dug their toes in the sand for some super sweet moments.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019