Maui Cliff wedding
CeCe and Ched tied the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony on the cliffs of Maui, Hawaii. The marriers, their officiant, and their photographer were the only ones in attendance as the couple exchanged vows.
Ched and CeCe got ready together in a hotel room overlooking their resort. Both wore light gray suits, blue ties and white sneakers. The pair toasted to their marriage with champagne before heading outside. A rainbow shone over the beach, making a lasting wedding day memory.
After the ceremony the newlyweds hit the beach for photos. Ditching their shoes, CeCe and Ched dug their toes in the sand for some super sweet moments.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- What our editors are reading & loving on April 24, 2019
- Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
- Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
- This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need