Maui Cliff wedding
CeCe and Ched tied the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony on the cliffs of Maui, Hawaii. The marriers, their officiant, and their photographer were the only ones in attendance as the couple exchanged vows.
Ched and CeCe got ready together in a hotel room overlooking their resort. Both wore light gray suits, blue ties and white sneakers. The pair toasted to their marriage with champagne before heading outside. A rainbow shone over the beach, making a lasting wedding day memory.
After the ceremony the newlyweds hit the beach for photos. Ditching their shoes, CeCe and Ched dug their toes in the sand for some super sweet moments.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration
- Bank lobby flash mob proposal
- This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee
- Red and purple African diaspora wedding