Queer Maryland state park wedding with matching wedding date tattoos
Courtney and Kristen found each other during a time when they both were giving up on finding “the one.” Courtney said in her vows that she “was comfortable with being single and was not expecting to find anyone any time soon.” One day, as they swiped left and right on Tinder, they came across each other’s profile.
Three months later they knew it was meant to be and set up their wedding date for May 19 at North Point State Park in Edgewater, Maryland. It turned out to be a very rainy day, but everyone grabbed their umbrellas and headed out onto the pier. Their quirkiness truly shows how much they love each other and how their personalities truly mesh perfectly with one another.
They both had their wedding date tattooed on their forearms in roman numerals.
From the photographer, Natalie Landrum
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Child of lesbian moms denied access to Texas daycare because parents are in same-sex marriage
- LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
- These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding