Queer Maryland state park wedding with matching wedding date tattoos
Courtney and Kristen found each other during a time when they both were giving up on finding “the one.” Courtney said in her vows that she “was comfortable with being single and was not expecting to find anyone any time soon.” One day, as they swiped left and right on Tinder, they came across each other’s profile.
Three months later they knew it was meant to be and set up their wedding date for May 19 at North Point State Park in Edgewater, Maryland. It turned out to be a very rainy day, but everyone grabbed their umbrellas and headed out onto the pier. Their quirkiness truly shows how much they love each other and how their personalities truly mesh perfectly with one another.
They both had their wedding date tattooed on their forearms in roman numerals.
From the photographer, Natalie Landrum
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal