Queer Maryland state park wedding with matching wedding date tattoos
Courtney and Kristen found each other during a time when they both were giving up on finding “the one.” Courtney said in her vows that she “was comfortable with being single and was not expecting to find anyone any time soon.” One day, as they swiped left and right on Tinder, they came across each other’s profile.
Three months later they knew it was meant to be and set up their wedding date for May 19 at North Point State Park in Edgewater, Maryland. It turned out to be a very rainy day, but everyone grabbed their umbrellas and headed out onto the pier. Their quirkiness truly shows how much they love each other and how their personalities truly mesh perfectly with one another.
They both had their wedding date tattooed on their forearms in roman numerals.
From the photographer, Natalie Landrum
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding