Queer Maryland state park wedding with matching wedding date tattoos
Courtney and Kristen found each other during a time when they both were giving up on finding “the one.” Courtney said in her vows that she “was comfortable with being single and was not expecting to find anyone any time soon.” One day, as they swiped left and right on Tinder, they came across each other’s profile.
Three months later they knew it was meant to be and set up their wedding date for May 19 at North Point State Park in Edgewater, Maryland. It turned out to be a very rainy day, but everyone grabbed their umbrellas and headed out onto the pier. Their quirkiness truly shows how much they love each other and how their personalities truly mesh perfectly with one another.
They both had their wedding date tattooed on their forearms in roman numerals.
From the photographer, Natalie Landrum
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal