Queer Maryland state park wedding with matching wedding date tattoos
Courtney and Kristen found each other during a time when they both were giving up on finding “the one.” Courtney said in her vows that she “was comfortable with being single and was not expecting to find anyone any time soon.” One day, as they swiped left and right on Tinder, they came across each other’s profile.
Three months later they knew it was meant to be and set up their wedding date for May 19 at North Point State Park in Edgewater, Maryland. It turned out to be a very rainy day, but everyone grabbed their umbrellas and headed out onto the pier. Their quirkiness truly shows how much they love each other and how their personalities truly mesh perfectly with one another.
They both had their wedding date tattooed on their forearms in roman numerals.
From the photographer, Natalie Landrum
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Afternoon engagement session in Boston after concert proposal
- Disney announces its Proud Family reboot will include two gay dads
- A bright and joyous California beach elopement
- Sunny Chicago lakefront and riverwalk fall engagement session
- Small autumn wedding with picnic food, folk music and burlap accents