Queer Maryland state park wedding with matching wedding date tattoos
Courtney and Kristen found each other during a time when they both were giving up on finding “the one.” Courtney said in her vows that she “was comfortable with being single and was not expecting to find anyone any time soon.” One day, as they swiped left and right on Tinder, they came across each other’s profile.
Three months later they knew it was meant to be and set up their wedding date for May 19 at North Point State Park in Edgewater, Maryland. It turned out to be a very rainy day, but everyone grabbed their umbrellas and headed out onto the pier. Their quirkiness truly shows how much they love each other and how their personalities truly mesh perfectly with one another.
They both had their wedding date tattooed on their forearms in roman numerals.
From the photographer, Natalie Landrum
Equality-minded Wedding Vendors
Photographer: Landrum Photography
Ceremony Location: North Point State Park
Beauty: Linds Baltimore
Bakery: Over the Rainbow Cakes and Treats
Planner: Kreatively Done
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Same-sex couple marries in the first wedding ever held at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration: celebrating queer love with a rooftop party, modern aesthetic and terracotta color palette
- European rights court finds Romania in violation of LGBTQ+ rights and orders legal protections for same-sex couples
- These two brides had their queer Christian wedding on the Seattle waterfront with nautical vibes and a rainbow cake
- From an OkCupid match to an Appalachian mountain wedding with a restored barn, bonfire and native wildflowers