New York City engagement session in Central Park
Brandon and David have been together for twelve years, so it was only natural to go all-out when the time came for the couple to tie the knot. But first, an engagement session in New York City, where the couple splits their time.
Brandon, an accomplished stylist who has worked with the likes of Madonna and Katy Perry, and David, a pediatrician, both love the city and especially Central Park. Naturally, that’s where we had our session.
The day of the session also happened to be Brandon’s birthday, and David surprised him with a special cupcake. Walking around the park, hearing about all their incredible memories made in the city, made me so excited to know these two, for their love, and for their wedding. It was a life-changing experience for me, as they also treated me better than I’ve ever been treated. I didn’t feel like their vendor, I felt like family.
I’m devastated their wedding is over, but I have made life-long friends who have only cemented my desire to be as inclusive in my work as I possibly can. They make me proud to do what I do, and to show the world how beautiful all love can be.
From the photographer, Lindsay Collette
Photographer: Lindsay Collette
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration