Outdoor summer gray and blue wedding | Blue Ridge, Georgia
Outdoor summer gray and blue wedding
Jason and Michael’s wedding was a day of relaxation mixed with class. The couple achieved the vibe they wanted by incorporating traditional elements into a fun day filled with drinks and a feeling of togetherness. This feeling of fun and camaraderie is evident in the photos from Michael and Jason’s wedding. The happy couple went for a gray and blue color scheme for their wedding outdoors in Northern Georgia.
The grooms opted for walking each other down the aisle instead of being escorted by family or friends.
“We spent 13 years together. We wouldn’t have had it any other way,” they said.
Michael and Jason included their family during the reception, sharing in the mother-son dance tradition. Guests danced the night away to live entertainment and smiles were permanent on everyone’s face that night.
Scroll down to watch their sweet wedding video.
Photographer: M&A Photography
Videographer: Genetix Digital Films
Wedding venue: Five Star Lodge and Stables
Florist: Kelly’s Creations
Planner: Kelly’s Creations
DJ: DJ Pittman Productions
Attire: Trio Clothiers
Catering: Catering by Cindy
Bakery: Nothing Bundt Cakes
Officiant: Susan VanderJagt
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget