Outdoor summer gray and blue wedding | Blue Ridge, Georgia
Outdoor summer gray and blue wedding
Jason and Michael’s wedding was a day of relaxation mixed with class. The couple achieved the vibe they wanted by incorporating traditional elements into a fun day filled with drinks and a feeling of togetherness. This feeling of fun and camaraderie is evident in the photos from Michael and Jason’s wedding. The happy couple went for a gray and blue color scheme for their wedding outdoors in Northern Georgia.
The grooms opted for walking each other down the aisle instead of being escorted by family or friends.
“We spent 13 years together. We wouldn’t have had it any other way,” they said.
Michael and Jason included their family during the reception, sharing in the mother-son dance tradition. Guests danced the night away to live entertainment and smiles were permanent on everyone’s face that night.
Scroll down to watch their sweet wedding video.
Photographer: M&A Photography
Videographer: Genetix Digital Films
Wedding venue: Five Star Lodge and Stables
Florist: Kelly’s Creations
Planner: Kelly’s Creations
DJ: DJ Pittman Productions
Attire: Trio Clothiers
Catering: Catering by Cindy
Bakery: Nothing Bundt Cakes
Officiant: Susan VanderJagt
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married