Outdoor wedding with a view in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee
Morgan + Meg
Wedding Location: East Tennessee
Morgan and Meg’s gorgeous outdoor wedding took place in the mountains of East Tennessee at the Sugar Hollow Retreat. While they delayed their celebration due to Covid-19, it was well worth the wait to be able to commit to one another in front of their family and friends–as well as their dog, Huey.
The couple utilized a color palette of powder blue, navy, white, and sage green, as well as a few pops of rainbow as a shout out to LGBTQ pride. Their invitation also included a custom crest.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Katy Sergent Photography
Venue: Sugar Hollow Retreat
Hair: Brushes and Braids
Makeup: Erin Kelly Make Up
Florals: Wide Open Graces
Caterer: Gadabouts Catering
Transportation: Air Haven Limousine
Equipment Rentals: Signature Wedding & Event Rentals
DJ: JD Silverthorne
Bakery: Mama Corie’s Confections
filed under: LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ wedding, equallywed, LGBTQ+ ceremony, Tennessee wedding
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles