Outdoor wedding with a view in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee
Morgan + Meg
Wedding Location: East Tennessee
Morgan and Meg’s gorgeous outdoor wedding took place in the mountains of East Tennessee at the Sugar Hollow Retreat. While they delayed their celebration due to Covid-19, it was well worth the wait to be able to commit to one another in front of their family and friends–as well as their dog, Huey.
The couple utilized a color palette of powder blue, navy, white, and sage green, as well as a few pops of rainbow as a shout out to LGBTQ pride. Their invitation also included a custom crest.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Katy Sergent Photography
Venue: Sugar Hollow Retreat
Hair: Brushes and Braids
Makeup: Erin Kelly Make Up
Florals: Wide Open Graces
Caterer: Gadabouts Catering
Transportation: Air Haven Limousine
Equipment Rentals: Signature Wedding & Event Rentals
DJ: JD Silverthorne
Bakery: Mama Corie’s Confections
filed under: LGBTQ+ love, LGBTQ+ wedding, equallywed, LGBTQ+ ceremony, Tennessee wedding
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Wedding inspiration for queer love in Seattle with handfasting, a disco ball and vegan donuts
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake City, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry
- These brides celebrated their love with a magical forest wedding at IslandWood on Bainbridge Island, Washington
- Create an unforgettable mezze station for your wedding celebration