Nepal Supreme Court orders legal recognition of a same-sex marriage
The Supreme Court of Nepal has ruled that the government must recognize the same-sex foreign spouse of a Nepali citizen, Human Rights Watch reports. In...
Progress toward marriage equality in Asia as both Japan and India reach pivotal moments for LGBTQ+ rights
The fight for marriage equality in Asia marches on this week, as the Indian Supreme Court enters its fifth day of hearings on same-sex marriage,...
On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
At least 157 couples are planning to get married on May 24, when same-sex marriage becomes legal in Taiwan and there will be a wedding...
Taiwan proposes the first same-sex marriage law in Asia
Taiwan made history by presenting Asia's first same-sex marriage bill that would grant same-sex couples similar legal protections to heterosexual couples.
Taiwan to become first Asian country to legalize same-sex marriage
Taiwan is set to become the first Asian Country to legalize same-sex marriage after the court deems it unconstitutional to ban same-sex marriage.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches