Destination wedding locations you haven’t thought of yet
Find destination wedding locations you haven’t thought of yet Typically when we think destination weddings we think warm, sunny beaches and lavish resorts that everyone...
Glaciers, Humpbacks and Bears, Oh My: Honeymoon on an Alaskan Cruise
Cruises serving the LGBT community have long been popular, but gay-friendly traveling options are widening as cruise lines increasingly welcome same-sex couples.
5 Gay-Friendly Cruise Lines for Weddings on the Water
There is something incredibly romantic about getting married on the water. Imagine a beautiful sunset on the Atlantic or Pacific as you exchange vows with...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches