American Idol contestant Jorgie came out as gay during his audition
American Idol contestant Jorgie came out as gay during his audition and sang an original song, “Heaven,” inspired by a boy he liked.
10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
It’s all about the details! The details are what make your wedding stand out. Be inspired by the things you love to do together, your values as a couple, the movies you like to watch and the songs you sing. Let your favorite painting inspire your wedding color story. Your love story is unique and your details should be as well.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH