Same-sex religious weddings on the rise after these historic decisions
Same-sex religious weddings are on the rise after these historic decisions surrounding marriage equality in church were voted into action.
Nautical Maine church wedding
Allie and Ashley’s Maine wedding took place at an Episcopal church near the harbor. The reception was decorated with nautical details and was filled with emotional toasts inspired by the couple’s love of running.
Elaine + Annabeth: An Episcopal Lesbian Church Wedding in Atlanta
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 8 years ago 2 min read
Elaine and Annabeth celebrate more than 26 years together with a church wedding in Atlanta.
Heather + Holly: A Tennessee Church Wedding
Kirsten Ott Palladino, 9 years ago 3 min read
Holly and I were the first in our home parish of St. James Episcopal Church in Knoxville and the fourth in the Episcopal Diocese of East Tennessee to seek the blessing.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- One step closer to marriage equality: Japan court rules that ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional
- A sunrise engagement photoshoot for Canada brides-to-be who own a flower farm together
- Same-sex couple marries in the first wedding ever held at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration: celebrating queer love with a rooftop party, modern aesthetic and terracotta color palette
- European rights court finds Romania in violation of LGBTQ+ rights and orders legal protections for same-sex couples