COVID vaccine: should I require my wedding guests and vendors take it?
Let’s talk about the COVID vaccine and wedding planning.
A same-sex wedding rings buying guide
There are many styles and settings to choose from, so we partnered with the team of jewelry experts at Ritani to take a look at all the options available.
How to Hire a Wedding Photographer for Your Gay Wedding
Planning a gay or lesbian wedding? Your choice of wedding photographer is even more important when you’re gay because their familiarity with same-sex weddings is crucial.
Sweet Succulents for Boutonnières, Wedding Centerpieces and Altar Arrangements
Opt for one or more of these earthy elements to show your love of nature [dropcap letter=”U”]sing succulents is a handsome way to bring natural…
A Monique Affair’s Chanda Eddens – Daniels is a Same-Sex Wedding Planner Pioneer
Chanda Eddens – Daniels is one of the pioneers in the wedding industry as an out wedding planner. The openly lesbian wedding planner has been…
Light up your LGBTQ Wedding with Cassandra Zetta Photography
Cincinnati-based destination wedding photographer Cassandra Zetta has always been a creative soul. “My adolescent years were spent with a pencil and paper in hand, drawing…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples